How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The go-to mental health guide for kids!
Exam stress? Friendship issues? Panic attacks?
How Not to Lose It will help you be the boss of all of this, and more.
It’s not just your body that should be fit and healthy – your mind needs to be, too! How Not to Lose It is the go-to guide for achieving a balanced mind and strong emotional well-being. With immediate, heart of the matter advice and a chatty yet honest tone, Anna Williamson addresses all of the key issues affecting children today.
‘A fabulous message for young people – believe in yourselves!’ Liz Rowe, Childline
- relationships and sex
- family life and bereavement
- peer pressure
- self-esteem and confidence.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- One of Us is Next
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- Salt to the Sea
Turtles All the Way Down
- Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Never Let Me Go
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes Journal
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- Cinderella Is Dead
- My French Sticker Dictionary
- Punching the Air
Shakespeare: His Dramatic Acts
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
Noah Barleywater Runs Away
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5