How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Buy this and your school gets $4.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The go-to mental health guide for kids from expert Anna Williamson – therapist, Childline counsellor and ambassador for Mind and The Prince’s Trust. Exam stress? Friendship issues? Panic attacks? How Not to Lose It will help you be the boss of all of this, and more. It’s not just your body that should be fit and healthy – your mind needs to be, too! How Not to Lose It is the go-to guide for achieving a balanced mind and strong emotional well-being.
- With immediate, heart of the matter advice and a chatty yet honest tone, Anna Williamson addresses all of the key issues affecting children today.
- relationships and sex
- family life and bereavement
- peer pressure
- self-esteem and confidence.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Problem with Problems
- Brain Power
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- What is Mental Health? Where does it come from? And Other Big Questions
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
- Dare to Be You
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
The Rollercoaster Boy
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 3-5 (Key Stage 2)
- Some Sunny Day
- Read & Respond: Oliver's Vegetables
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Geography Edexcel B Exam Practice Book
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
- Rain Before Rainbows
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- Know Your Rights
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Geography Edexcel B Revision Guide
- P.S. I Like You
11booksClassics Rejackets Pk x11
10booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 8 Pack x 10
10booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 7 Pack x 10
- She is Fierce
- How to Be Me