Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“Where the elephants leave their bones
where gazelle and bison follow
where the great Sirocco blows
where the rains go – zebra goes”
Get ready to join in the Poetry Olympics, question a snake, talk to a toad and learn 20 ways to avoid monsters and mythical beasts.
Where Zebras Go will lead you leads you on a magical journey across the savannah, into fairytale realms, back into the playground and through the seasons, introducing a whole host of animals along the way. This is a diverse and exciting debut collection by a poet who performs regularly in schools across the country.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Funky Chickens
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
The Song from Somewhere Else
- Caribbean Dozen
The Sleeper and the Spindle
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- Fantastic Football Poems
- Nadia Shireen Pack
A Story Like the Wind
Carol Ann Duffy: New and Collected Poems for Children
- Which Book and Why (New Edition)
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
Roald Dahl Plays: Danny the Champion of the World
The Garbage King
Hot Like Fire and Other Poems
- Wolf Hollow
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
Noah Barleywater Runs Away
Howl's Moving Castle
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Oi Frog!
- Weight of Water (NE)
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Sky Hawk