Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Which one of your classmates is most like horrible Mr Twit by Roald Dahl?
Children will have a splendiferous time – and their friends won’t believe their gogglers!
Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children’s writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. His books continue to be bestsellers, despite his death in 1990, and worldwide booksales are over 100 million!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Roald Dahl Plays: The BFG
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
- Total Mayhem: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
- Stories for South Asian Super Girls
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear?
Billy and the Minpins
Captain Underpants #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers Colour
- Boy: Tales of Childhood
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- The World's Worst Parents
The Star Outside My Window
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- The House with Chicken Legs
Night Bus Hero
George's Marvellous Medicine