Buy this and your school gets $1.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Bears. Blisters. Heat. Hunger. Mountains. Memories. Brave Toby is facing them all. Toby and his best buddy Lucas had a list of daring, crazy, awesome things to do together. But now Lucas is dead, and Toby is doing the last challenge all on his own: hiking the Appalachian trail. That means dealing with the little things: the blisters, the heat and the hunger. Plus the BIG things: the bears, the loneliness, the grief. When a storm comes and Toby’s own life hangs in the balance, can he forge his own path – and survive?
- A gripping tale of courage, adventure and survival
- Explores big themes of friendship, grief and loss
- Perfect for fans of Gary Paulsen or Roland Smith
- Inspires kids to get outdoors and discover nature
“An addictive adventure with realistic thrills, chills, and spills.” Children’s Compass Chronicle
285 in ROW Primary January 2018
November 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.