This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $9.80 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
We all adore the Aliens Love Underpants rhymes. (Tee hee.) But what does Claire Freedman write about when it’s not pants? Believe it or not, some of her stories have no underwear in them at all. But they’re still brilliantly funny – and here’s your chance to enjoy them! OK: those crazy aliens won’t be trying to steal your pants. But lots of other super-silly things will happen. Get ready to meet hairy monsters, fiery dragons and robotic dogs. Work your laughter muscles!
- Laugh-out-loud picture books from a best-loved author
- Great for sharing together and boosting early literacy
- Claire is a Richard and Judy Book Club Award winner
- Her books include the Aliens Love Underpants series
This product has not been reviewed yet.