Buy this and your school gets $1.96 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Graham loves Roxy. Roxy loves superhero comic books. How can Graham tell her how he feels? He’s been in love with her since they were eight, when she asked what Hogwarts house he’d be sorted into. Now they’re both sixteen: still neighbours, still best friends. What to do? Well – the creator of their fave comic book is appearing at the New York Comic Con. It’s the coolest, kookiest place on Earth. If Graham can score tickets, he’ll have three days to woo Roxy there! But among all the superheroes and supervillains, no one is who they seem to be – even Roxy. If only Graham had X-ray vision into her heart…
- A touching and kooky love story for comics fans – and everyone else
- Sarvenaz Tash is a film-maker and author of Three Day Summer
- Lighthearted, feelgood romance with an offbeat, quirky twist
- “Hilariously funny, heart-wrenchingly true and tender” – Scott Snyder
Please note this book contains mature content more appropriate for older readers.
951 in ISBC ROW Teen November 2017
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 272 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.