Highlights from the Carnegie Medal Shortlist 2017 Pack x 5 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $10.72 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- All About You > Refugees
- Comedy and Humour
- English > Reading
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
- Fiction > Science Fiction
It’s the greatest showdown in fiction – and here are the highlights. Read and decide: who’s your money on? Yup: the legendary Carnegie Medal is back again with its latest list of all that’s great in kids’ fiction. You know the score. A roster of legendary writers, chasing the top trophy in the land. Folks like Philip Reeve, who brought us the epic Mortal Engines. Is his new book Railhead on track to success? Or like Frank Cottrell Boyce, who bagged the 2004 prize with Millions. Can he triumph again, thirteen years on? Then there’s the exquisite Wolf Hollow: a coming-of-age tale with a twist. There can only be one winner. But there are lots of highlights. Don’t miss a thing.
- Highlights of the 2017 shortlist for the top prize in kids’ fiction
- The biggest names and most definitive books of the past year
- Includes legends such as Philip Reeve and Frank Cottrell Boyce
- One-stop pack of the year’s best reads, chosen by expert judges
This product has not been reviewed yet.