Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fifty years after World War Two, a young Jewish girl’s suitcase is found. Who was Hana? What happened to her? Can you unlock the mystery? In March 2000, Fumiko Ishioka – curator of a small Holocaust education centre in Tokyo – receives an empty suitcase from the museum at Auschwitz. Painted on it in white paint are the words: ‘Hana Brady, May 16, 1931, Orphan’. Fumiko is determined to find out who Hana was, and what became of her all those years ago. As you follow Fumiko’s quest, you’ll also read Hana’s compelling story of her life in a quiet Czech town which is shattered by the arrival of the Nazis…
- An award-winning Holocaust true story which leads to a startling discovery
- Allows readers to piece together what happened, solving Hana’s mystery themselves
- Full of power, suspense and emotion: a truly unforgettable read
- Offers an deeply personal picture of the Holocaust and its aftermath
“Part history, part suspenseful mystery … with an incredible climactic revelation.” Booklist
This product has not been reviewed yet.