Buy this and your school gets $6.08 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
NOT FAIR! What’s more annoying than a dumb big brother? One with superpowers. How sucky is that? Luke has always loved superhero comics. His brother Zack couldn’t care less. And now ZACK has special powers!!! How did this happen? Well: you know when you need a wee at a really bad moment. Luke’s is that rare moment when an alien arrives from outer space. While Luke is on the loo, the alien turns his rotten brother into a superhero. Grrrrr! Will Luke ever get his chance to save the world? Hmm – maybe, when a rather deadly gym teacher rocks up…
- Laugh-out-loud tales of superpowers and sibling rivalry
- My Brother is a Superhero won the Waterstones Prize
- Great for fans of Frank Cottrell Boyce or David Walliams
- “Laugh until you fall out of your tree house” – Steve Coogan
This product has not been reviewed yet.