Buy this and your school gets $6.66 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Who’s been making the biggest noise since Philip Pullman, and is described by Jacqueline Wilson as ‘an ultra stylish writer with a true gift for imaginative storytelling’? Here’s a clue: she based her second book, Rooftoppers, on her real-life habit of prancing about on the roofs of Oxford colleges. (She doesn’t just write about adventures; she actually lives them.) The answer is Katherine Rundell: a young sensation whose lyrical writing sweeps you away on intense and far-flung adventures. The snowy Russian wilds. The Amazon jungle. The rooftops of Paris. Where would you like to begin?
- Three exquisite novels from one of the most exciting new writers around
- Katherine Rundell won the Waterstones Prize for her second book, Rooftoppers
- It also won the Blue Peter Award and was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
- “A writer with an utterly distinctive voice and a wild imagination” – Philip Pullman
This product has not been reviewed yet.