Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Pip is happily playing in the park with his brand new scooter. But when Posy sees it, she decides she REALLY wants a go – so she snatches it and rides away! She rides up, she rides down… and then she falls off! Oh dear! Will a very cross Pip come to his friend’s rescue with a sticking plaster and a cuddle? An adorable story about sharing and saying sorry, starring a tufty little bunny and an equally cute mouse.
- An utterly charming tale of taking turns and sharing
- By Axel Scheffler – star illustrator of The Gruffalo
- Perfectly captures the world through a toddler’s eyes
- “Full of lovely detail… a delightful story” – Booktrust
This product has not been reviewed yet.