Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Welcome to the funfair. Or do we mean the frightfair? The monsters aren’t real – right? Roll up! Roll up! It’s a spine-tingling new case for supernatural investigators Billy Flint and Charley Steel. After facing a rotting mummy on their first mission, these daring kids thought they’d seen it all. Wrong! Doctor Vindicta’s Carnival seems like harmless spooky fun. You know: creepy clowns, dancing ghosts – all faked, of course. But when a little boy is snatched by a real monster, Billy and Charley must step in. How do you stop a demon? Quick – if you know, give these guys a shout!
- Second in a new series of spooky Victorian mysteries
- Supernatural fiction that mixes horror with chuckles
- Like a funnier, cheekier version of Lockhart and Co
- Ideal for fans of Goosebumps and The Kane Chronicles
This product has not been reviewed yet.