This product is not for sale in United States.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One for all you true romantics. Real love letters will always beat flirty texts. (The only drawback: you can’t press delete.) Lara Jean has a dreamy secret habit of scribbling unsent letters to her crushes. It’s a chance to pour her heart out and say what she really feels. But her life changes forever when someone (friend? enemy? weirdo?) finds those secret letters – and posts them all! It’s utter, unspeakable shame. But when Lara Jean looks beyond the horror, she finds that this cloud has a sparkly silver lining. Suddenly her dream life is turning into an actual love life. Question: how many boys can a girl love at once?
- All three books in Jenny Han’s deliciously heartwarming series
- Irresistible romantic fiction from one of YA’s brightest stars
- Charming tales of falling in love, growing up and finding yourself
- New York Times bestselling series loved by readers and reviewers
“Tender explorations of first love and first heartbreak.” Booklist
April 6th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.