Buy this and your school gets $7.16 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Bone-chilling, sumptuous, magical: a glorious celebration of weird pride. An empty house. An eerie secret. Strange kids: long gone or still alive? It’s the revenge of the freaks! These bizarre fantasies (complete with vintage photos) have made all those boring ‘normal’ books in the stores feel very sorry for themselves. Seriously: global bestsellers spawning a brand-new Tim Burton movie! Who knew Peculiar could ever be this out and proud? When Jacob finds the crumbling ruins of a Home for Peculiar Children, it becomes clear that these kids were more than slightly off-the-wall. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a deserted island for a good reason. And – however impossible it seems – they might still be alive...
- Phenomenally successful New York Times bestsellers
- Spine-tingling fantasies with haunting vintage photos
- The first book was turned into a major Tim Burton movie
- “Tense, moving, and wondrously strange” – John Green
This product has not been reviewed yet.