Buy this and your school gets $11.31 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The perfect place to say hello to Tom and his bonkers life. A box set to take pride of place on your bookshelf. Welcome to the brilliant world of Tom Gates. Or rather, welcome to Tom’s battered homework diary, where he writes down all the funny stuff that happens to him. Who is Tom? A naughty schoolkid with a talent for doodling (and for making you laugh till your sides go ouch). He’s a master of excuses, expert doodler and cool rock guitarist. And a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner with millions of loyal fans. Basically, he’s AMAZING. And if his teacher is jealous – SO WHAT?
- Bumper box set from a Red House Award winning series
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Laugh-out-loud humour and amazing cartoon pictures
- Over two million Tom Gates books sold in the UK alone