This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What is it with comedians writing children’s books just now? From David Walliams to Danny Wallace and David Baddiel, we’re being blessed with tons of funny fiction! Now long-time comic star Adrian Edmonson is getting in on the action with this super-silly novel. (Trust us, this is one very funny guy. I mean, he starred in a TV show called Bottom.) Tilly’s dad has built a time machine in the garden shed. There’s only one place Tilly wants to go: back to her sixth birthday party, when she ate too many cupcakes and her mum was still here. But something goes wrong! Now Tilly’s dad is stuck in the past, and only she can save him. Will they make it back in time for tea?
- The hilarious children’s debut from Adrian Edmonson
- A witty and heartwarming tale of time-travel and family
- Adrian starred in comic hits The Young Ones and Bottom
- He has previously published an adult novel, The Gobblers
This product has not been reviewed yet.