This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
No one writes about summer like Enid Blyton. (If you love her books, you’ll already know that.) Camping trips, clifftop bike rides and big adventures: they’re exactly her style. And ours! So three cheers for an entire book of summery stories all about holidays – perfect for enjoying on the beach or out of doors. School’s out! Time to go on a picnic in the woods, explore smugglars’ caves or ride on a magical plane. Who even has time to write postcards…?
- 27 magical Blyton stories all about summer holidays
- The perfect inspiration to read and explore outdoors
- Bursting with sunshine, laughter, magic and adventure
- Timeless tales that capture the essence of summer fun
This product has not been reviewed yet.