This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Ever been lovesick? In Lauren Oliver’s thrilling dystopian world, love is a dangerous disease. (Uh-oh: we’re all going to be hospitalised.) Welcome to a new age. The era of worshipping love, wandering the world for it and pining for it is over. It’s forbidden to fall in love or show love. Tear up those Valentines! Fortunately, there’s a compulsory cure. At the age of eighteen, everyone is immunised. Lena is looking forward to the safe, happy life her own cure will bring. That is, until Lena (you guessed it) falls in love…
- A chilling dystopian series by the author of Before I Fall
- For fans of The Hunger Games or Scott Westerfeld’s Uglies
- A sweeping romance set in a future where love is forbidden
- Lauren Oliver’s bestselling books include Replica and Panic
“A dystopian Romeo and Juliet story that deserves to be as massive as Twilight.” Stylist
“One of the most addictive books we’ve come across in ages.” Heat
This series contains mature content.
December 1st, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.