This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What’s it like to be a super-geek and a supermodel? Well, this author was both, so she knows! One of our faves. Being a nerd has never been so cool. Know-it-all Harriet Manners has no friends, but she’s got brains – and beauty too. When she’s spotted by a top model agency, she grabs the chance to turn herself from class nerd to catwalk superstar. But it’s not easy to go from geek to chic. Will life in the spotlight ramp up her popularity? We don’t care: she’s our kind of bezzie. Beautiful, smart and funny. We totally want to be seen with her.
- Holly Smale’s quirky series about a geek turned model
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Smart, sassy and very funny” – The Bookseller
December 1st, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.