Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $21.43 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Like horror? Like chuckles? Like hunting down evil supernatural baddies? Not at all squeamish? Read this! The very funny cult series that’s given horror fiction a good hard kick up the backside. It all starts when Stephanie inherits her Uncle Gordon’s estate. He wrote horror fiction. Or was it horror fact? Now Stephanie is being chased by vampires, demons and monsters. Only one person – we use that term loosely – can save her skin. He’s a detective. He’s a magician. He loves to crack daft jokes. And (this is where it gets freaky) he’s a skeleton. Yikes.
- Hilarious horror full of wit, suspense and action
- The first Skulduggery book won the Red House Award
- “Hugely enjoyable… thrill-a-minute” – Jonathan Stroud
- Bestselling series that has made a huge impact
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.