This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Can you imagine Horrid Henry in a pointy helmet? That kid really does exist: Vulgar the Viking! He’s a cheeky handful who does his best to live up to his slightly rude name. Vulgar loves Viking life: raiding villages, roaring loud songs, big spears and hairy red beards. (He can’t wait till he’s big enough to grow one.) The trouble is that lately in the little village of Blubber, everything has been a bit… well… boring. No problem – Vulgar has loads of great ways to shake the place awake! Elk manure, silly pranks, legendary battles, crazy games. If you love those things, you’ll love these books. ‘Nuff said.
- Perfect for fans of Horrid Henry and Dirty Bertie
- Hilarious stories with wacky pictures right through
- Short chapter books for confident younger readers
- Great for children who are studying the Vikings
This product has not been reviewed yet.