This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It’s Agatha Christie meets Malory Towers – and every bit as great as that sounds. Picnics, hi-jinks and jolly evil crimes. At Deepdean School for Girls, the game is afoot. (As the great Sherlock Holmes might say.) Hazel Wong and Daisy Wells have started a detective agency, and they’re waaaay busy. Yup: their cosy little world is a veritable hothouse of iniquity and crime. The cases keep coming in: poisoned party guests, dead teachers and the strange case of Lavinia’s missing tie. (Though they’re not sure if that counts.) Can Wells and Wong stay bezzies and stay sane with so much wickedness about?
- Crime thrillers set at a 1930s girls’ boarding school
- Totally addictive take on the classic mystery genre
- The first book was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
- “Irresistible … A brilliant detective duo” – Bookbag
August 4th, 2016