This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Kelvin’s the ultimate genius misfit. Why? He’s the only human kid at a school on the far side of the galaxy! Sci-Fi Junior High is a long way from Earth. About 390 trillion miles, in fact. All the other pupils are aliens – but they’ve heard plenty about Kelvin. To be precise, they’ve heard that he’s a genius, just like his scientist parents. But what they don’t know is that Kelvin’s own geniusness hasn’t exactly kicked in yet. Still, that’s the least of Kelvin’s troubles. How is he going to fit in? What’s the canteen food like? And how will he defeat an evil world-conquering scientist in a stuffed bunny disguise?
- A laugh-out-loud sci-fi adventure with a school setting
- By the superb creators of Vordak the Incomprehensible
- Middle School meets Star Trek on the edge of space
- Fabulous illustrations bring Kelvin’s dilemmas to life
Sci-Fi Junior High (book 1)
March 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 304 pages