Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Upper Key Stage 2 (15 books) Pack
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $84.10 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete Upper Key Stage 2 resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books
- All the material you need to deliver inspiring lessons based on favourite stories
- Includes twelve teacher books, each exploring a best-loved book such as War Horse
- Each teacher book contains a CD-ROM of printable activities and digital resources
This pack contains: one Planning Guide; two Guided Reading books for Ages 9-10 and Ages 10-11; and twelve Upper KS2 teacher books which each include a CD-ROM.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
In this pack
- Read & Respond: Carrie's War
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 9-10)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
- Read & Respond: Holes
- Read & Respond: Kensuke's Kingdom
- Read & Respond: One Dog and His Boy
- Read & Respond: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Read & Respond: Planning Guide
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Read & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: War Horse
This product has not been reviewed yet.