Girls Can Do Anything
Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fabulous fact-o-pedia of girl power. 200 inspiring reasons why being a girl is so first best. What do the first computer programmer, the first civilian in space and the most highly paid black musician have in common? Answer: they’re all women! Who said it’s a man’s world? From Venus Williams to Hilary Clinton, J.K. Rowling to Beyonce, say hello to the girls who got there first. Women like Amelia Earhart (pioneering aviator) and Harriet Tubman (anti-slavery activist and US spy). Did they need guys to open doors for them? No way. So what’s your thing? Civil rights? Arts and crafts? World speed records? Rock ‘n’ roll? Space travel? Yup, you guessed it: ladies first!
- Incredible girl-o-pedia of over 200 amazing women
- Colour profiles, amazing trivia and unbelievable facts
- Meet history’s smartest, strongest and bravest women
- Explore their achievements in every field of life
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: The Little Prince (ELT: Starter Level) BOOK & CD
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Barack Obama (Book and CD)
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
30copiesPhilip's Infant School Atlas x 30
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (Gift Edition)
His Dark Materials #3: The Amber Spyglass (Gift Edition)
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
11booksBritish Asian Authors Pack
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst