Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
War, love, betrayal: a coming-of-age classic. The world might change, but growing up doesn’t. (It’s always tough.) Jacob is seventeen and abroad on his own for the first time in Holland. He’s meant to be visiting his grandpa’s war grave. But from the moment he arrives in Amsterdam, he’s in culture shock. The raw emotion of the Anne Frank house. The bohemian girls who turn out to be boys. Most of all, the strange story told to him by Geertrui: a terminally ill old lady. Before long, Jacob must rethink everything he knows about himself and where he belongs…
- An enduring teen classic that won the Carnegie Medal
- A thought-provoking story of secrets, loss and discovery
- “Seriously good and compulsively readable” – Lyn Gardiner
- “A rich, complex story that tackles big themes” – Kirkus Reviews
This product has not been reviewed yet.