This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Girl next door. Best friend. Mermaid. Who is Emily Windsnap…? Although she lives on a boat, Emily’s mum has always been anxious to keep her out of the water. And when Emily goes swimming and grows a shimmering tail, she finally finds out why! Being a mermaid definitely has its upsides. Emily gets to explore a glorious underwater world of beautiful fish, coral and shipwrecks. Even better, she makes a real mermaid friend! So what are the downsides? Well – not everything is shiny and pretty under the ocean. We’re talking legendary sea monsters, a furious King Neptune and a war below the waves…
- Fresh and charming high-school fantasy, beautifully written and imagined
- Liz Kessler is the author of A Year Without Autumn and North of Nowhere
- Hugely popular series that reached no. 10 on the New York Times bestseller list
“Absolutely enchanting… a salty splash of something fresh within the tradition of mermaid tales.” Amanda Craig
“A magical fantasy – exciting, touching, funny and highly original.” Cheshire Life
April 7th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.