This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What should you do if you turn green? Or find a million pounds? (Spend it on pizza?) What’s it like to be the first kid in space? Chances are, you’ve never even wondered. Which is exactly why you need to read these funnies by Carnegie-winning genius Frank Cottrell-Boyce. Expand your brain and start laughing loudly! Superheroes (and not-so-super ones). Art thefts in reverse. Vanishing kids. Huge sacks of money. Real magic – and the magical bits of the plain old normal. Frank’s warm and witty books highlight the wonder in everything. Wave goodbye to boring. Say hello to awesome!
- Frank Cottrell-Boyce is one of the UK’s top novelists and screenwriters
- Books in this pack have won the Carnegie Medal and Guardian Prize
- Frank wrote the script for the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony
- He has also scripted films for Danny Boyle and Michael Winterbottom
April 7th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.