Kids Get Coding: Algorithms and Bugs
Buy this and your school gets $3.48 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Are you ready for the future? Hang on: let’s rephrase that question. Do you know how to code? Because that’s what ‘ready’ means in today’s busy digital world. You’re either building the codes, apps and programs that keep the world moving forward. Or you’re getting left behind! Oops! The good news is: here’s a really simple way to stay ahead. A series of cool workbooks where you can have creative fun picking up the skills you need to know. You’ll even get to try out your new skills on a special companion website. Basically, a must for all you tech-heads. Start shaping the digital world.
- Hands-on support for the new KS1 computing curriculum
- Kids can try out their coding skills on a special companion website
- Includes practical activities, simple text and a bright graphic layout
- This book explains how to write simple algorithms and keep them free of bugs
This product has not been reviewed yet.