This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do you know the Fact Cat books? They’re a big favourite with us, thanks to their bright, engaging way of looking at the world. And in his latest series, the Fact Cat character looks at something he’s especially fond of: animals! Totally purrfect, if the Fact Cat does say so himself! Come and join him for a close-up look at fish. What exactly is a fish? How do fish breathe? Don’t they get tired of swimming? How are fish born? Have fun reading about them, and then go out looking for them. In the sea, in the lake – or even in your garden pond!
- A fact-packed first guide from a favourite series
- Explores classification, food, habitats and more
- Simple quiz questions at the end of the book
- Ideal for topic work and homework help
This product has not been reviewed yet.