Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Why is Nate hiding in the middle of a forest – alone, frightened and friendless? Is there a light in this darkness? A magical, mysterious tale by the author of The Goldfish Boy. One to break your heart and dampen your tissues over and over again! Nate and his mum are on the run. Now they’ve found a hideout: a tumbledown cottage in a tangled forest. When Mum heads off for provisions and doesn’t come back, Nate is left all alone – except for The Fear. The dark. The loneliness. The forest. The monsters. (They aren’t real, are they?) And what about the strange girl who is following clues to a treasure hunt? She might shine a light into Nate’s past – if Nate dares to look…
- A gripping, atmospheric mystery full of heart and hope
- By the hugely acclaimed author of The Goldfish Boy
- Resonant themes of friendship, fear and self-discovery
- The Goldfish Boy was a Waterstones Book of the Month
This product has not been reviewed yet.