This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
How do you solve a crime when you can hardly even go outside? A witty and heartfelt mystery starring a hero with severe OCD. When you spend most of your day trapped in your bedroom, staring out of the window, you don’t get to experience all that much. Kept prisoner by crippling OCD, Matthew sees the other folk of Chestnut Close go about their daily business. And that’s about it, really. He’s like a goldfish in a bowl. Until the day a little boy, Teddy, goes missing – and Matthew is the last person to see him…
- A quirky, unusual mystery with an unforgettable hero
- Captivating tale of fear, hope, friendship and loneliness
- Ideal for fans of Wonder and The London Eye Mystery
- “A genuinely clever mystery” – Robin Stevens
January 5th, 2017
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.