Buy this and your school gets $7.53 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What’s it like being a cat in a human family? With her comic expressions and ruffled fur, Mog will show you! These beloved stories capture the details of family life while tickling your ribs with Judith Kerr’s wonderfully light humour. First poor Mog has to play with a silly baby who keeps trying to hug her. Then three foxes appear in the kitchen – and there’s even another cat to meet. Sometimes living with a family is hard. But even when Mog does a Very Bad Thing, her owners still love her…
- By the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Charming classics full of warmth and wit
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
This product has not been reviewed yet.