Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bestselling author Holly Webb revisits the much-loved classic A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It is 1913, nine years after the end of A Little Princess saw Sara Crewe escape Miss Minchin’s orphanage. Lottie, the smallest girl from the original story, learns about the Suffragette movement from Sara, who returns to visit from time to time. Soon Lottie finds herself sneaking out of the orphanage to attend a demonstration, in defiance of her cold, distant father. A father who has a secret to hide about her own missing mother… It’s a story about lost mothers turning up in unexpected situations, the power of friendship and female empowerment.
- Revisit beloved characters and meet some new ones in this retelling of the classic story, A Little Princess.
- The original book by Frances Hodgson Burnett is one of the most loved children’s classics of all time.
- Holly Webb has previously published a sequel to the classic novel The Secret Garden called Return to the Secret Garden.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
18booksTop 100 Children's Books for Teachers Years 1-2 Pack x 18
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- Llama Glamarama
- Young, Gifted and Black
All About Eid: Things to Make and Do
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- Women in Science
My Brother's Name is Jessica
- My Hair
- Happy in Our Skin
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
4booksDavid Walliams Pack x 4
- Counting On Katherine