This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Gary and Sue dream of having a dog, but their Dad is allergic to dog hair! So Mum builds Chip the robot dog. Now they have a pet dog at last! Gary and Sue think their Robodog is brilliant – but the snooty neighbours laugh at Chip. They say he’s not a proper dog! When the Robodog decides to prove them wrong, lots of giggles and muddles follow. But Gary and Sue love him just the way he is!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
Superworm (Early Reader)
- The Bookshop Girl
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- The Last Wolf
Come On, Daisy
Worst Class in the World
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Ways to Be Me
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- Not Now, Bernard
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
- Mr Majeika
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!