Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And now you can do it with the dudes who got there first: the Stone Age folk. Yup: this is horrible pre-history! You probably thought Stone Age people spent all their time rubbing sticks together to make fires. Not so! The savage Stone Age tribes knew loads of nasty ways to make history horribly exciting. They lived in caves, hunted wild animals and had table manners bad enough to make you sick. They also cut holes in their own skulls to cure headaches (ouch!), and wiped their bums with… Want to know? Read the book!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.