Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. The gorgeous Georgians liked looking good. They loved prancing about in powdered wigs and pantaloons. But don’t be fooled by their daft disguises. They were really rotten underneath! They wore false teeth stolen from dead bodies. (Bleugh.) They peed in portable gravy boats (Yuck.) They even wore toxic make-up made of horse poo. (Eeek.) But at least kids your age didn’t have to work longer than 12 hours a day any more…
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold