Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. What on earth happened in the measly Middle Ages? So many nasty bits you’ll be laughing for ages, that’s what. The Black Death. Nasty knights. Mad monks. Wild women. Terrible torturers. Bloody battles. Cruel schools. Yikes. Think ‘the Middle Ages’ sounds kind of old and boring? (You know, like middle-aged people?) VERY WRONG.
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold