Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And there’s nothing more horrible than the First World War: a global conflict so terrible and deadly it killed over 20 million people. (Told you it was nasty.) Soldiers drowning in mud. Pilots blown out of the sky. The facts in here are yuckier than ever. But if you like fat kings, dead horses, stinky socks, poison gas (same thing, right?) or sniffing your own pee, you’ve come to the right book…
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold