Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. The Ancient Greeks were a rather groovy bunch. Boys didn’t start school until they were seven, and girls didn’t have to go at all. Greek children played all manner of cool games. So the jealous grown-ups invented the Olympics, where all the men ran about naked! But all the same, things weren’t always quite so jolly. Munching on ear wax? Inventing school? Melting people to death? The Greeks did them all.
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.